Darby Construction Services maintains quality on each project by implementing the following:
- Understand what the client wants and expects. Ensure that this expectation is achievable.
- Coordinate with the design team and ensure that they are in agreement with the client on what’s expected.
- Select subcontractors who have experience in similar project and who’s current workload is manageable.
- Relay the expectations clearly to the subcontractor both verbally and in writing in the form of a purchase order. Refuse to accept anything less than what is agreed.
- Create and maintain a realistic schedule.
- Identify long lead items early and ensure that adequate time is allowed for delivery and install.
- Maintain logs for RFIs, change orders, submittals and daily reports.
- Coordinate with all relevant testing and inspection agencies to maintain strict controls during construction.